Annexation Guidelines

  1. Request must be in writing from prospective shareholder. (Bylaws Article 11.1 & R & R 3.1.2)
  2. Must pay the current water meter parts/materials backbone assessment. May have additional costs if the line needs to be extended greater than what the assessment covers. (Bylaws Article 6.1(c))
  3. Must pay the current impact fee (R & R 3.1.2)
  4. Obtain and pay for or lease a water share from Weber Basin and assign it over to the Water Company. (Bylaws 11.2(a))
  5. Sign and adhere to the current Water Company agreement, including payment of all fees and assessments this year and every year thereafter. The owner will be billed according to the Current Year Assessment Schedule. (R & R 3.1.2)
  6. Join the Pine Meadow Ranch Owner’s Association and comply with all the CC & R’s associated with the organization. Sign a PMRHOA legal and binding contract and pay current road maintenance assessments.
  7. Pay a minimum of a one-time annexation charge. (Minutes of Dec 21, 2004)
  8. Sign a PMMWC legal and binding annexation contract outlining all of the above items.
  9. If planning to build, go to website for building requirements.