Water Service Application Process
WATER LETTER PROCEDURE
- To build in the PMRHOA, a REQUEST for water service from PMMWC MUST BE IN WRITING. (Bylaws Sec 11.1)
- Application & Agreement for Water Services | Water Service Application
- ALL Assessments (PMRHOA current assessment and construction impact fee, PMMWC Annual Assessments) MUST BE PAID IN FULL. (Ref R &; R 3.1.2)
Submit certified survey and construction plot plans to Pine Meadow Ranch Owners for approval. (Ref *Bylaws 11.1(i))
After the request in writing is received, the owner will receive the following email with the attached:
- Current Fee Schedule | 2023 Assessment Fee Schedule
- Rules & Regulations | PMMWC Rules & Regs with Amendment
- A separate email will be emailed to the owner including the invoice outlining the water meter charges. The email will indicate how to pay by check or convenience processing fees will apply. (Ref *Bylaws 7.12(c), R & R 2.20, 3.3.3)
To recap the procedure once the application for water service is received:
- The Board will approve the application, subject to water availability.
- The signed Lot Improvement document is approved and the payment to PMRHOA for the construction impact must be received.
- An appointment must be made by the owner's licensed and insured contractor with the Water System Managers to oversee the meter placement and the meter connection installation.
- Copies of contractor license and certificate of insurance is required to be submitted by email.
- The water letter and installation instructions for owner's contractor will be issued by the Water System Manager.
- The payment for the construction and water meter needs to be paid before installation.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact the Company Office at 801-461-0171 or email email@example.com
EMAIL with the Water Letter Contains
- Water CONNECT letter FOLLOW-UP | Water Meter Connection and Installation Instructions
- Water Letter directed to (SUMMIT COUNTY HEALTH DEPT)
- Signed by the Pine Meadow Mutual Water System Manager
The following is an example of a response letter from the Water Co that is emailed to a Share Holder who requested information for obtaining a water connection on their property.
The fees noted in the letter are correct for the current year. Water Letter Response Sample