WATER LETTER PROCEDURES
- REQUEST MUST BE IN WRITING. (Bylaws Sec 11.1)
- ALL Assessments (PMRHOA current assessment and construction impact charge, PMMWC Annual Assessments)
MUST BE PAID IN FULL. (Ref R & R 3.1.2)
- Submit construction plans to Pine Meadow Ranch Owners for approval.
(Ref Bylaws 11.1(i))
After we have received your request in writing, you will receive the following emails:
EMAIL #1 CONTENTS
- Water REQUEST letter FOLLOW-UP
- Application & Agreement for Water Services | Water Application & Agreement
- Current Fee Schedule | Assessment Schedule-2020
- Rules & Regulations | PMMWC Rules & Regs with Amendment a check for current Water Connect and Impact Fees have been received, the 2nd packet is emailed.
(Ref Bylaws 7.12(a), 7.12(c), R & R 2.20, 3.3.3)
Also Bylaws | Section 8.6 Water Delivery Agreements. The Company may require all owners of Company stock to enter into water delivery agreements to further define the rights and obligations of the shareholders in connection with the delivery of water from the water system. The water delivery agreements shall provide for the payment by the owner of the costs necessary to extend the water system to the property to which the shares are to be appurtenant. Such water delivery agreements shall in all respects be consistent with the Articles of Incorporation and these Bylaws.
(If paying by personal check, allow 30 days for processing, cashiers check,
Allow 10 business days for receipt of water letter
This is an example of the response letter that is sent to a Share Holder requesting information on obtaining a water connection on their property.
The fees noted in the letter are correct for the current year.
Thank you for your written request to the Pine Meadow Mutual Water Company
for a water letter for Lot _________. With the adoption of the current fee
schedule, in November, following is the Company’s policy regarding the
issuance of water letters.
- All unpaid service assessments, related to water, should be paid.
- The Application for Service must be completed and returned to the
Company to receive a water letter in your name.
- The surveyed stamped plans for cabin construction must be reviewed and approved by the Pine Meadow Ranch Home Owners Association. Please contact the Architectural Committee for this requirement.
- The following assessments must be paid to the Pine Meadow Mutual Water Company before a water letter can be issued:
|$1920.56||Parts/Materials||This fee is for the physical connection to the PMMWC System.|
|$6662.40||Infrastructure Impact||This is a one-time charge with the purpose of raising revenue
for new or expanding facilities
|$2500||Construction Bond||This is a required bond payment. It is refundable with no damage. A Licensed Contractor will be responsible for meter installation. It must be approved and supervised by the PMMWC Water System Manager.|
You may email the completed application for water services to email@example.com. An invoice for assessments will be emailed separately with instructions for online payment.
The completed Application and Agreement for Water Services and
your check made payable to Pine Meadow Mutual Water Company may be mailed to:
Pine Meadow Mutual Water Company
PO Box 95009
South Jordan UT 84095-0009
Once the assessments and application have been received, all water letters will be
issued by the Water System Manager chronologically in the order that the assessments
were paid subject to the availability of water. Weather permitting, the meter
connections will also be made as soon as possible in that same order.
Accompanying your water letter will be an email of information specific to installation, which will answer any questions you may have. If you have any questions in the meantime,
please contact the Company Office at 801-461-0171.
Water System Manager
EMAIL #2 CONTENTS
- Water CONNECT letter FOLLOW-UP | Meter Connection & Installation Instructions-2020
- Water Letter (SUMMIT COUNTY HEALTH DEPT)
- Signed by Water System Manager